The building where the studio now resides used to be a windmill. It was torn down in 1906 and replaced by a mechanical mill with diesel engine.
Picture taken ca. 1900
Picture taken between 1900 and 1904.
A house was built at the street side and a seperate building was attached, which was used as the mill.
Picture taken between 1945 and 1959.
Although highly modernized and renovated, the main building hasn’t changed that much.
The attic of what used to be the mill was renovated and became the home of Sonic Hill Recording Studios.